My name is Fawn. I'm currently attending Lakeside College and this is a project for my Computers course. I'm a member of the Drama Club and I work part-time at the Lone Pine Lake Store.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Why I never seem to sleep...

I have this wonderful medical condition: nonsomnia. It means that I don’t need to sleep. Well, I need to sleep, but not nearly as often as normal people. A few hours rest every few nights is all I need to function completely normally. I’m never tired. There are no short or long term health risks. Not sleeping is as natural for me as sleeping is for you.

Being a nonsomniac allows me to work full-time and go to college part-time while still having plenty of time for hiking, drama club, art, and writing. It also allows me to participate in my favorite activity, which will become apparent later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment