My name is Fawn. I'm currently attending Lakeside College and this is a project for my Computers course. I'm a member of the Drama Club and I work part-time at the Lone Pine Lake Store.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Who is the "Phantom of Lone Pine Lake"?

The Phantom is supposedly a dark figure with a silver mask that haunts the forest around Lone Pine Lake, near the town of Lakeside. It can walk on water, and does so regularly during the full moon, provided no one is on the beach at the time. People walking in the forest report seeing the figure but never finding any footprints. Lost campers and hikers have reported hearing someone whistling - when they follow the sound they find themselves back on the right path, but with no sign of who was whistling. Rumored to be a thief waiting to rob Mr. Colton's mansion, an official investigation turned up no evidence of an actual person living in the forest and was eventually closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment