My name is Fawn. I'm currently attending Lakeside College and this is a project for my Computers course. I'm a member of the Drama Club and I work part-time at the Lone Pine Lake Store.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! I know I'm a couple days late, but the sentiment is still the same. I went for a walk this morning and the trees were just BEAUTIFUL with all the frost on them. I really need to get out and take some pictures. It's amazing how nature can paint such beautiful pictures.

Back to class tomorrow. Had a great Christmas break. Our performance of "The Phantom of the Opera" was PERFECT. Almost everyone in town saw it and everyone seemed to enjoy it. The Drama Club is off until next week, then we'll be back to work and we'll be picking our next play at that meeting. If you want to join, just talk to me or the Professor or Ms. Mabel for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment